Financial Management & Accounting Software for the Family Office
Gain real-time visibility, deeper insights, and maximum efficiency to help you manage and grow your investments.
Committed to success
From diverse portfolios and investment planning to impact investing, legacy guidance and lifestyle goals, Sage Intacct financial management software helps you save money and resources, automate processes, strengthen internal controls, increase visibility, and easily report to stakeholders.
- Automate complex multi-entity consolidations across funds, assets, currencies, and locations
- Boost efficiencies and save 40+ hours every month from manual report preparation
- Gain peace of mind with GAAP-compliant financial statements
Learn how software can help you overcome the challenges of consolidations today.
Automate financials across multi-entities with continuous consolidations for your family office
Collectively, family offices use Sage Intacct’s integrated, multi-entity accounting software to manage more than $1.3T in AUM. Our unified accounting system continuously consolidates multiple entities, streamlines financial planning processes, and improves business intelligence, all in real time so you can grow and manage your investments with confidence.
- Get instant access to your financial and operational metrics
- Improve data accuracy and transparency to decrease compliance risk exposure and costs
- Create seamless collaboration from your front-to-back office
Get a real-time pulse on your financials with custom dashboards
Maximize the growth and profitability of your family office through automation to eliminate time-consuming processes and the need for error-prone spreadsheets. And with customized, real-time financial dashboards, gain deeper insights into all areas of your business performance.
Easily integrate with existing and new systems
Share investment finance data and connect multiple other applications – like existing systems, expense management, and payroll – so that you access the best technology in all areas across your family office. Bridge the gap between finance and operations and keep everything (and everyone) in sync.